4th Term 2021 Dance Courses (Wong Tai Sin) – No related courses
3rd Term 2021 Dance Courses (Dance Period: 05.07-29.09.2021)
Points to Note
- Unless the course description indicates specifically, all dance courses are suitable for applicants aged 13 or above.
- Students are advised to wear leotard, casual wear or sports wear and sports shoes or dance shoes unless specified by course instructors, please refer to course description for further details. Jeans and leather shoes are not advisable.
- For the sake of personal hygiene, students are encouraged to wear T-shirt and clean socks to class.
- Description for each course is for reference only.
- Please refer to the course calendar for detailed course dates. No prior notice will be made.
- CCDC reserves the right: 1) to cancel courses if the no. of application falls below the requisite minimum on 28.06.2021 (Mon); 2) to change the time of courses and 3) to change the course instructors when necessary.
- No refunds will be made except in the circumstance when course is being cancelled or full. Students will be notified for such cases. All refunds will be paid by cheque / credit card within 4 weeks after course commencement.
- Students should bear his/her own risk and attend lessons according to their own abilities. Pregnant women are not recommended to attend classes; CCDC would not be liable for any injuries or illnesses sustained during lessons. Students can consider applying for insurance on their own if needed.
- The personal data provided in the form will be used for newsletter and promotion of CCDC & CCDC Dance Centre programmes. In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance applicants have the right to request access to and to correct personal data. To access their personal data, please contact CCDC Dance Centre.
- The Centre reserves the right to carry out photography and filming during the class for promotional purpose.
- Students who want to carry out photography and filming during the class must seek prior approval from the Centre.
- We may take photos or videos of participants during events. These materials may be used on future promotional items. In case of any disputes, CCDC Dance Centre reserves the right of final decision.
Course Transfer, Complimentary Coupons and Attendance Certificate
- An administration fee of HK$150 will be charged for each transfer. (Not applicable to Special Course, Morning Class Series and Short Courses). Please fill in the application form. Students can only transfer into classes that still have vacancy. (Download Course Transfer application form)
- Please choose the most appropriate course, time and date carefully. No refunds will be made except in the circumstance when a course is being cancelled or full. If students wish to transfer their course fee into complimentary coupons under special circumstances, they must fill in the application form and pay an administration fee of HK$150. CCDC reserves the right for all the applications. (Download Complimentary Coupons)
- Students may apply for an attendance certificate provided that their attendance rate reaches 80% or above. An administration fee of HK$30 will be charged for each course. Please fill in the application form. The attendance certificate will be ready to collect at the office 14 working days after payment. (Download Attendance Certificate)
Typhoons and Rainstorms
- For classes that have not yet started:
- Classes will continue as usual if Typhoon Signal No. 1 or No. 3, or Amber / Red Rainstorm Warning signal is hoisted.
- When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force at or after:
|I||At or after 7am||All classes before 2:00pm will be cancelled|
|II||At or after 12noon||All classes from 2:00-6:00pm will be cancelled|
|III||At or after 4pm||All classes after 6:00pm will be cancelled|
- For classes that have already started:
|I||When Typhoon Signal No.1 or No.3, or Amber / Red Rainstorm Warning is in force||All classes will continue|
|II||When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force||All classes will be immediately suspended|
- CCDC Dance Centre may decide whether to continue the classes according to the actual situation.
- The above arrangement is for reference only. In all cases, students and parents should consider the weather and transport situation to decide whether to attend classes. No make-up classes or refund will be arranged to absentee for these cases.
- No make-up classes or refund will be arranged for class cancelled due to bad weather.
- For any enquiries, please contact us at 2328 9205 or visit our website.