Typhoons and Rainstorms
- For classes that have not yet started:
- Classes will continue as usual if Typhoon Signal No. 1 or No. 3, or Amber / Red Rainstorm Warning signal is hoisted.
- When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force at or after:
|At or after 7am
|All classes before 2:00pm will be cancelled
|At or after 12noon
|All classes from 2:00-6:00pm will be cancelled
|At or after 4pm
|All classes after 6:00pm will be cancelled
- For classes that have already started:
|When Typhoon Signal No.1 or No.3, or Amber / Red Rainstorm Warning is in force
|All classes will continue
|When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force
|All classes will be immediately suspended
The work arrangement in times of extreme conditions is the same as that of a Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8.
- CCDC Dance Centre may decide whether to continue the classes according to the actual situation.
- The above arrangement is for reference only. In all cases, students and parents should consider the weather and transport situation to decide whether to attend classes. No make-up classes or refund will be arranged to absentee for these cases.
- No make-up classes or refund will be arranged for class cancelled due to bad weather.
- For any enquiries, please contact us at 2328 9205 / 3705 8513 or visit our website.