4th Term Children Dance Courses (23.09-17.12.2021)
Enquiries: 23289205 / 37058513
1st Term Children Dance Courses (03.01-27.03.2022)
Early Enrolment Discount Period: 15.11-05.12.2021
(A) Online registration and discount period: 15.11 (Sat, 10:00am) to 28.11 (Sun, 6:00pm)
* Please read I. Online Registration
(B) Register by post, fax or in person: start from 29.11.2021 (Mon, 10:00am)
* Please read II. Register by post, fax or in person
• 20% discount for CCDC Kids Card Holders and 10% discount for non-members who enroll during early enrolment period.
I. Online Registration
- For more details please visit: https://www.art-mate.net/doc/60738
- Curriculum balances are available from 30.08.2021 (Mon) in person, by post or fax.
- Enrollment will be confirmed by email once students have made the payment online by using either PayMe or use credit card (VISA/MASTER ) through PayPal.
- NO extra handling fee if the payment by PayMe. The online registration system costs requires a handling fee of 5% of the payment amount use credit card (VISA/MASTER ) through PayPal.
II. Register by post, fax or in person
1. Please read “Enrolment Information” carefully before filling in the enrolment form. Please note that the final decision on admission will be subject to the authentication of course code as written on the enrolment form.
2. Applicants should provide accurate Chinese and English name, contact number and e-mail on the enrolment form, so that the office can contact the applicants when necessary.
3. Please submit the completed enrolment form together with course fee by one of the following ways:
• In person: submit to CCDC Dance Centre office
• By post: with crossed cheque payable to “CITY CONTEMPORARY DANCE CO., LTD” (please write down your name and contact number on the back of the cheque) or with credit card (only VISA / MASTER, except for Hang Seng Alpha Card) information and send to the CCDC Dance Centre, Unit 101-102, 1/F, Tai Po Arts Centre, 12 On Pong Road, Tai Po. Please do not send cash. (Please write the discounted amount on cheque for payment. Any extra paid fees will not be refunded)
• By fax: Please fill in the enrolment form with credit card (only VISA / MASTER, except for Hang Seng Alpha Card) information and card validation number (CVV code), fax it to 37053513. (Please do not send duplicated forms or fax at non-office hours.)
4. For those who pay with cheque or credit card, the Centre will cancel the enrolment immediately without further notice if the transaction fails.
5. Students who enroll by post or by fax will be notified 3 days upon the Centre’s receipt of their application submission. Please contact 37058512 / 37058513 in case no notification is received after 1 week. CCDC will not be responsible for any mail or fax undelivered.
6. Please come to class according to the date and time posted on the Course Schedule. Students will collect their receipts on the first lesson from the instructors (except those applied for CCDC Kids Card should collect the related document at the office). If there are any changes, students will be notified by the Centre.
7. Please make sure that all information is correct and completed and the consent detail is signed before submitting the enrolment form. CCDC reserves the right not to process those enrolments which fail to provide correct and complete information.
8. Fees and places of the courses cannot be transferred. Only enrolled students can attend the courses.
9. Our staff may require students to provide their identity certificates so as to verify students’ identities. The Centre reserves the right to stop those who fail to prove their identities from taking classes.
- CCDC Kids Card annual fee: HK$250
- 20% discount for CCDC Kids Card Holders and 10% discount for non-members who enroll during early enrolment period.
- 10% discount for CCDC Kids Card Holders after early enrolment period.
- Course fee will be rounded up to dollars and the highest fee will be charged.
- Different discounts are available. Please refer to >>Click<< for details.
1. Enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis. Since quota of each class in limited, please enroll as soon as possible.
2. The Centre will cancel courses which the no. of enrolment falls below the requisite minimum on 28.12.2021 (Tue).
3. Description for each course is for reference only.
4. The Centre reserves the right to cancel courses if the no. of application falls below the requisite minimum; and to change the time and instructor of courses should this be necessary.
5. No refunds will be made except in the circumstance when a course is being cancelled or full. Students will be notified for such cases. All refunds will be paid by cheque or credit card within 4 weeks after course commencement.
6. The personal data provided in the form will be used for newsletter and promotion of CCDC and CCDC Dance Centre’s programmes. In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have the right to request access to and to correct personal data. To access your personal data, please contact CCDC Dance Centre.
1. Please choose the most appropriate course, time and date carefully. No refunds will be made except in the circumstance when a course is being cancelled or full. If students wish to transfer another course, they must fill in the application form and pay an administration fee of HK$150. CCDC reserves the right to approve the applications.
2. Students may apply for an attendance certificate provided that their attendance rate reaches 80% or above. An administration fee of HK$30 will be charged for each course. Please fill in the application form. The attendance certificate will be ready to collect at the office 14 working days after payment.
The arrangement of bad weather with reference to the “Typhoons and Rainstorms” session is listed in the students’ handbook.
- For classes that have not yet started:
- Classes will continue as usual if Typhoon Signal No. 1 or No. 3, or Amber / Red Rainstorm Warning signal is hoisted.
- When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force at or after:
|I||At or after 7am||All classes before 2:00pm will be cancelled|
|II||At or after 12noon||All classes from 2:00-6:00pm will be cancelled|
|III||At or after 4pm||All classes after 6:00pm will be cancelled|
- For classes that have already started:
|I||When Typhoon Signal No.1 or No.3, or Amber / Red Rainstorm Warning is in force||All classes will continue|
|II||When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force||All classes will be immediately suspended|
- CCDC Dance Centre may decide whether to continue the classes according to the actual situation.
- The above arrangement is for reference only. In all cases, students and parents should consider the weather and transport situation to decide whether to attend classes. No make-up classes or refund will be arranged to absentee for these cases.
- No make-up classes or refund will be arranged for class cancelled due to bad weather.
- For any enquiries, please contact us at 37058512 / 37058513 or visit our Facebook Page.
- For sale at our Registrar’s Office.
- The Centre reserves the right to stop the students from attending the class if they don’t dress in school uniform.
- Price List
Students’ parents / guardians are welcome to attend the open class which takes place at the last 30 minutes of the last session of each term. Each student can have no more than two parents or guardians attending the open class. Parents / guardians may take photos and videos during the open class only with instructors’ approval. Please refer to the in-house notice or click here (pop up duc) for the details of open class.
*Open class will be suspended until further notice