The one-coupon-one-class FlexiCoupons allow you to take classes that suit you most.
Fee: HK$750 for a set of 5 (valid for 3 months)
HK$160 for a single coupon (valid for 1 month)
- Limited spaces are reserved for Flexicoupons users in each class, please purchase the coupon first, and make your reservation on or after the specific day to ensure the class will take place and there is still vacancy.
- Flexicoupons users can reserve all 1hr20mins classes of the Dance Courses ; and 55mins of the Special Courses.
- The centre will reserve the right to use the flexicoupon quota at 10 minutes after the commencement of the class.
- Please come to the office for stamping on the Flexicoupons before attending the class and present the valid coupon to the instructor.
- If you cannot attend the class after making reservation, please call us to cancel the booking at least one day in advance. Otherwise, the Centre reserves the right to charge fee of that class and delete your later booking without prior notice.
Purchase and Payment Methods
- Please select item (6) Purchase of Flexicoupons on the Course(s) Particular section of the enrolment form and complete all other information. Submit the form together with the coupons fee by one of the following ways:
In person: submit to CCDC Dance Centre office
By post: with crossed cheque payable to “CITY CONTEMPORARY DANCE CO., LTD” (please write down your name and contact number on the back of the cheque) or with credit card (only VISA / MASTER, except for Hang Seng Alpha Card) information and send to the CCDC Dance Centre, Unit 101-102, 1/F, Tai Po Arts Centre, 12 On Pong Road, Tai Po. Please do not send cash.
By fax: Please fill in the enrolment form with credit card (only VISA / MASTER, except for Hang Seng Alpha Card) information and card validation number (CVV code), fax it to 3705 3513. (Please do not send duplicated forms)
For students purchasing Flexicoupons by mail or fax, please come to CCDC Dance Centre office to collect their coupons on the first day of the course.
- Students who enrol by post or by fax will be notified via SMS 3 days upon the Centre’s receipt of their application submission. A reference number will be provided. Please contact 23289205 in case no notification is received after 1 week. CCDC will not be responsible for any mail or fax undelivered.
- If you submit the form by post or by fax, please make sure that all information is correct and completed and the consent detail is signed before submitting the enrolment form. CCDC reserves the right not to process those enrolments which fail to provide correct and complete information.
# Coupon is non-reissuable and non-refundable if your coupon is lost.
- The instructors will not alter the original class syllabus for coupon users.
- Flexicoupons are non-transferrable and cannot be shared among students. Our staff may require students to provide their identity certificates so as to verify students’ identities. The Centre reserves the right to stop those who fail to prove their identities from taking classes.
- In case of loss of Flexicoupons, no replacement will be issued.
- CCDC reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions of Flexicoupons whenever necessary without prior notice.